Monday 14 November 2016

Concept Art

The client brief that I was given was that I had to make a game based around the film Big Trouble In Little China. I am going to be making an RPG FPS game for my game it will have many different
characters and villains. The game will have many different aspects to it and it will be a 2D game. I have made some concept art for my game. 

Graphic Specifications

My target audience for this game is going to be in the range of teenagers so roughly 12-17 the reason I am basing my target audience around this age range because the game will have mild violence in it but it will not having any cursing or anything else that is age restricted in it. Another reason why it is this age range is because the RPG and FPS games apply more to teenagers than adults. My game will also be for both genders as it will have female characters and male characters so it will apply for both genders.  SoC is basically the democratic placement of people it is rated from A down to E. If you are in group A you are in a high paying job like a lawyer or a judge however, if you are in group E then you will most likely be unemployed or a student. You can use these in games and other businesses. My game is going to be in all of them as it is not based on any job or democratic status.

Legal and Ethical Considerations 

When making this game I will make different races and different genders so there is equal genders and qualities. I will also have to make sure that I don't use any copyrighted objects, art styles or characters so that I cannot get copyrighted or sued.

Composition 

Composition is how you put the image into a frame so an example of composition is using the rule of thirds which is where you put the image into a frame to make it look better.

Visual Style

The visual style for my game and concept art is pixel I am using this art style to make the game into visual style similar to cartoons.


This is the Vehicle I am going to be using in the game I am going to make a mini game where this will be used by the main character. This is also a thumbnail sketch this means it is not the final product yet and it is just an outline of what the vehicle itself will look like.





No comments:

Post a Comment