Wednesday 11 October 2017

My Final Game Design Idea
https://padlet.com/warrior182011/dx46xd78n3zt
https://padlet.com/warrior182011/368rutr7yimf
https://padlet.com/warrior182011/wlohvhci0fml
https://padlet.com/warrior182011/3wr5r3odkm67
The four links above are the links for my game ideas, I needed to choose a game idea that could be managed to be made and that is a game idea here is why I chose my game idea.

The first game idea was a car racing game where you drive through the streets of Chinatown and pickup powerups on your way to help you win races. I chose not to use this game because it would not be possible to make within the time limit as the time limit is short. The physics for this game would also be very hard to do within the time limit and just in general therefore this game idea was not chosen.
The second game idea was called Run Jack Run it would of most likely been a mobile app similar to Temple Run but you play as Jack Burton instead. This game was a relatively easy game to create compared to the others however, the game I planned to make was for a PC not for an app therefore this game could not be chosen either.
The third game idea was called Chinese Whisper it is a stealth game that is set in Chinatown and uses various game mechanics like an alarm system which I think could be very good in a future game. However, this game idea was a first person game that would take a lot longer than I have to make the game meaning we chose a different game idea. But in the future I would like to use some of these ideas to make a game.
The final game idea is the game idea we are going to use is a game idea about the story of Fortune and her gaining powers to eventually save the day. It is set in Chinatown and this is the game idea we have chosen to do. I have chosen to do this game idea as it has a very good story and it is a pretty big game with good game mechanics but not too big meaning we can complete the game before the time limit. The game location and models all have been carefully thought through so we know what everyone looks like and that it is possible to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment